Are you a Pokémon fan? Or your kids are fond of Pikachu? These Pikachu origami tutorials are for all the Pokémon fans out there, just like you. Ready? Here we go!
- First of all, you need a square piece of origami paper and a marker. Follow these instructions to make you Pikachu origami:
- Fold the right half of the paper to the left, and then unfold.
- Fold the bottom half to the top so that you make a triangle.
- Fold both layers of the top triangle to the bottom edge. The tip of the top triangle should meet the vertical line.
- Fold both rights and left sides towards the centre. You should flip both of those diagonally.
- Fold the right and the left corners to the centre.
- To make the ears, just fold the right and left ears against the centre diagonally.
- Fold the bottom corner to the centre to make Pikachu’s chin.
- Flip it over, then you should have the Pikachu’s origami version.
- To finish it up, draw the face of Pikachu with your marker.
- Now you have your Pikachu
It is easy, right? You can do it with your fellow Pokémon fans. Pika, Pika!