This article will guide and inform you about how to make an origami box. Let’s see the explanations below!
The only material needed to make this origami box is a piece of paper. The size is adjusted just as needed. If the type of paper, I like to use the 70-90gram.
- Start with square paper aka rectangular paper on the side. This form we will call square A.
- Fold the edges of the square towards the center until four triangles are formed with ends that meet each other in the middle. This smaller square is called square B.
- Fold the bottom and bottom sides of square B inward.
- Open the upper fold then fold from the left and right sides
- Unload all the folds, and return to square A. This is the point to make guidelines for you to continue to slip in step 6.
- Fold the two right-left ends of square A until the image as shown below is formed.
- On the same side, fold on the straight line that was formed. The fold will form the right wall and left wall box.
- Imagine first what the box looks like, then clench your right hand up.
- The triangle-shaped edge bends inward until it forms a wall over the box. The end of the triangle will meet the ends of the two triangles left and right.
- If you succeed the temporary shape will look like this:
- Perform step 8 at the last end to form the fourth wall …
- It’s ready !!!
Well, you know how to make an origami box, be happy to be creative!